I hold a deep appreciation for those who pursue their dreams. The dreamers, the creators, the rebels, the path makers. Those of us who feel the universe’s pull towards something different; something greater.
Once upon a time, I started on an epic journey. One in which many lessons would be learned and much frustration would be felt, but ultimately, I would end up right where I needed to be.
- I finished High School with high marks and went to college (where I changed majors 5 times).
- I got a Master’s degree.
- I got married and was a stay-at-home mom for a while. I got divorced.
- I opened up an Etsy store, selling vintage items and hand-knits.
- I became a yoga teacher and opened up my own studio.
- I wrote a series of successful children’s books.
- I became a project manager at a marketing firm.
- I got fired, for the first time in my life.
- I started my own business as a Virtual Assistant and copywriter.
- I learned how to build gorgeous websites and craft compelling copy then found a market for small business owners overwhelmed with online marketing.
So that is how I got here, and I want to help you follow your dreams by allowing you the freedom to focus on what you’re offering while I take care of the nitty gritty. I’m an Idea Generator and a Concept Developer, I’m the whole enchilada. It’s my goal to help you Bloom Your Biz.
What do you want to be when you grow up?